|Sunday Morning Worship Together
Certainly there are increased health risks to onsite worship services during this pandemic. However, we also recognize the real threats of prolonged isolation on our souls. We actually need true biblical community now more than ever.
Therefore, we’ve decided to proceed with our Sunday morning worship services in the following manner at this time:
- Onsite worship services at both 8am and 10:45am will continue, but with extra spacing requirements in our Family Center. Please come prepared to follow our ushers' instructions for greater physical distancing between family units and be eager to sit in a different spot than your normal preference in the Family Center.
- All onsite attendees will be encouraged to wear a face covering in all common areas until you are seated. We understand face coverings are a contentious matter for some, and we don’t intend to encourage this long-term, but we are a large, diverse family. Therefore, during this season of elevated cases in our own congregation and surrounding communities, we kindly ask that you lay down your personal preferences for the sake of others. Once you are seated in our Family Center, you are welcome to remove your face covering for the duration of our worship together.
- Our "extra precautions" Chapel will remain available during both 8am and 10:45am services for those who prefer face coverings to be worn onsite for the entirety of the service.
- Online live streaming of both 8am and 10:45am services will continue for anyone who prefers to refrain from large group gatherings during this time. Visit http://www.myncbc.org, the NCBC Facebook page, or the NCBC YouTube channel to connect on Sunday mornings.
- All formal ministry during the 9:30am hour is suspended for the next month. We hope to be able to again offer children's Sunday School, youth ministries, and Adult Discipleship Electives beginning Sunday, January 10th.
- All Nursery ministry and Children's Church ministry on Sundays is suspended. We hope to be able to again offer these ministries beginning January 10th, as God provides willing volunteers.
Wednesday Night Ministry Together
In addition to the above changes for our upcoming Sundays, the following modifications have been made for our Wednesday evening children’s and youth programming:
- All onsite Wednesday evening ministry (including AWANA and Rooted Student ministries) is suspended for the rest of December. Online ministry options will be made available for AWANA and Rooted students through their online communication platforms.
- Our special Christmas Eve Service is still scheduled onsite for 4pm on Thursday afternoon, December 24th. More details are forthcoming, but we do plan to use the same protocols as our Sunday morning worship together for this special worship service.
Learn more about the livestream option here.
Stay up-to-date on all ministries and events by clicking here.
As this COVID-19 crisis impacts all of us differently, we desire to continue to “serve one another in love” (Galatians 5:13) in any way that we can.
Live and Past Sermons on YouTube (Live sermons @ 9:30 am each Sunday!)
Past Sermons on myNCBC
Adult Discipleship Electives Podcasts - View on iTunes
Women's Bible Study Podcasts
Rooted Student Podcast
RightNow Media - (Request a free account here)
Spotify Playlist of Worship Music
This page provides helpful links, the ability to ask for help, as well as the ability to offer help.