At the heart of our ministries for women is the desire to encourage a life of deep trust in God.
- Spring and Fall Bible studies lead women to a greater understanding of God’s Word and its relevant application to every part of life. Personal study, large group teaching, and small group interaction combine to encourage and challenge women to know and follow God more closely.
- Special events, such as Refresh, provide an evening of sweet fellowship with friends of all ages. Light-hearted conversation, warm-hearted worship, and tender-hearted encouragement around themes that remind one another that we are “better together.”
- An Adult Discipleship Elective (ADE) for women is one of the many outstanding classes offered on Sunday mornings during the 9:30 hour. Topical as well as Old and New Testament book studies are taught by gifted women of insight and practical knowledge of Scripture.
Women's Bible Study
All women in all stages of life are invited to join us as we study through God's Living Word. A Bible study is offered during the Spring and Fall seasons on Tuesday evenings 6:45-8:15pm and Wednesday mornings 9:00-10:30am.
- Learn how to study the Bible to hear God's voice as He leads and guides you through life.
- Grow closer to God as you grow your relationship with other godly women.
- Gain the tools needed to navigate through life's challenges.