At the heart of our ministries for women is the desire to encourage a life of deep trust in God.
- Spring and Fall Bible studies lead women to a greater understanding of God’s Word and its relevant application to every part of life. Personal study, large group teaching, and small group interaction combine to encourage and challenge women to know and follow God more closely.
- Special events, such as Refresh
, provide an evening of sweet fellowship with friends of all ages. Light-hearted conversation, warm-hearted worship, and tender-hearted encouragement around themes that remind one another that we are “better together.”
- An Adult Discipleship Elective (ADE) for women is one of the many outstanding classes offered on Sunday mornings during the 9:30 hour. Topical as well as Old and New Testament book studies are taught by gifted women of insight and practical knowledge of Scripture.
Women's Bible Study
All women in all stages of life are invited to join us as we study through God's Living Word. A Bible study is offered during the Spring and Fall seasons.
- Learn how to study the Bible to hear God's voice as He leads and guides you through life.
- Grow closer to God as you grow your relationship with other godly women.
- Gain the tools needed to navigate through life's challenges.
Current Bible Study
Women's Bible Study of Acts
The Book of Acts, like no other, provides us with an account of how a small group of frightened Jesus followers transformed into an empire-wide faith movement. Within three decades the message of Christianity spread from Jerusalem into the rest of the Roman Empire. The same gospel message, the same Spirit of power, and the same mission are still ours today.
Join women of all ages as together we dig deep to find the roots of faith that have kept the church growing for two thousand years. Each week, you’ll discover fresh insights through personal study, large group teaching, and small group discussion. Discover what faith in the death and resurrection of Jesus can produce in a heart through the power of the Holy Spirit and the decision to obey.
There is also an option for joining the study online on the New Castle Bible Church Women's Bible Study page.