There are a number of ministries just for women at New Castle. Our heart’s desire is for women to become mature followers of Jesus Christ, by proclaiming Him in their home, their community, and the world. Ministry to women permeates every aspect of our primary purpose of making disciples at New Castle Bible Church. Loving God, Learning Truth, Sharing Life, and Serving Others all offer opportunities for women to connect with other women.
- Each Spring and Fall, we offer a bible study for women wanting to learn together through God's Word.
- We host a women’s event(s) called REFRESH where we can come together to worship the Lord through music, hear the Lord’s Word through a speaker, enjoy some great food, and get to know one another during an extended visiting time.
- An Adult Bible Elective class for women, meets at 9:30 in the Raeuber Room on Sundays to study the Bible together and share in fellowship.
- Other activities and opportunities for women arise throughout the calendar year as well.
Women's Bible Study
All women in all stages of life are invited to join us as we study through God's Living Word. A Bible study is offered during the Spring and Fall seasons.
- Learn how to study the Bible to hear God's voice as He leads and guides you through life.
- Grow closer to God as you grow your relationship with other godly women.
- Gain the tools needed to navigate through life's challenges.
Current Bible Study
Women's Bible Study of Acts
The Book of Acts, like no other, provides us with an account of how a small group of frightened Jesus followers transformed into an empire-wide faith movement. Within three decades the message of Christianity spread from Jerusalem into the rest of the Roman Empire. The same gospel message, the same Spirit of power, and the same mission are still ours today.
Join women of all ages as together we dig deep to find the roots of faith that have kept the church growing for two thousand years. Each week, you’ll discover fresh insights through personal study, large group teaching, and small group discussion. Discover what faith in the death and resurrection of Jesus can produce in a heart through the power of the Holy Spirit and the decision to obey.
There is also an option for joining the study online on the New Castle Bible Church Women's Bible Study page.