Kids Love Castle Kids Children's Church
Each Sunday during the 10:45a service, children from age three through Kindergarten, will enjoy a time of kid-friendly worship, hands-on Bible teaching, and activities that review and reinforce foundational biblical truths.
Worship together as a family during the opening segment of the service. Prior to the sermon, boys and girls will be dismissed to Children’s Church. Parents can escort their child to the Children’s Church area where kids will participate in Large Group teaching and Small Group activities that will help lead little ones to know and follow God.
For your child's safety and security, we ask that you check-in all of your children. Learn more by clicking here.
If your child is…
- between the ages of three-years-old through Kindergarten
- potty trained
- comfortable being away from mom and dad without crying
- has no fever or runny nose
…he or she is ready to join us for Castle Kids and have fun learning about God.
Castle Kids Children’s Church meets in Room 201-S. (Follow the stairs located just outside the Chapel.)
Parents must escort their child to his or her small group area to check-in. As with our other children’s ministries, Castle Kids are assigned a KidSafe ID number and tag. Parents will be given the corresponding KidSafe ID card at check-in. The ID card must be shown in order for the child to be dismissed at the close of the service when parents return for their child.
Castle Kids Children’s Church reinforces and reviews the valuable lessons taught in Sunday School. We have customized our program and curriculum to create a common thread that runs through all of our Sunday morning children’s ministries. This provides a unique opportunity to build on a central theme for greater application and retention.
- Small Group - After check-in, children remain at their tables for an activity that focuses in on the Bible lesson for that week. Small Group Leaders engage children in activities that include games, crafts, snacks, and interactive play. This table-time allows each child the opportunity to build friendships, develop learning skills, and engage with caring adults while learning important Bible truths.
- Large Group – All groups come together for a time of kid-friendly worship through singing, prayer, and active listening as skilled teachers communicate God’s Word in ways children can understand and apply. Activities and lessons are presented using a variety of learning styles. Children listen, watch, move, and actively participate as they have fun learning about their amazing God and His love for them.