Leading men to discover then hold strong to what God has created them to be is the common thread that runs through the fabric of our Men’s Ministry.
Whether a gathering of three men or three-hundred, our focus is on people, not programs. We plan events around the purpose of proclaiming the Gospel and encouraging a life of authentic faith. Here are some of the ongoing events that provide those opportunities:
- Annual Deer Fry: One of our largest events of the year, men of all ages gather for a great meal, lively music, and a captivating message.
- Men’s Breakfast: It’s more than a cup of coffee and a pancake. Men gather to be challenged, encouraged, and strengthened as leaders of their home and followers of Christ.
- Conferences: Man Camp held at Miracle Camp and Retreat Center in southwest Michigan is a favorite fall destination.
- Adult Discipleship Elective: A Sunday morning (9:30-10:30) class geared toward men and topics of value to their spiritual growth.
- Discipleship Groups: Small groups of 3-5 men meet for Bible study, prayer, scripture memorization, and the mutual encouragement of brothers in the faith.